Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Knights - regulation

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Knights - overtime/shootout

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
At least I won’t have to hear Chad Johnson calls all day tomorrow from people who conveniently forgot he let in 6 and now 5

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Pathetic. Not happy with a point just because we were down 2 with no time left. God f***ing DAMNIT EICHEL.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Like I said previously it was a poor signing from the get go regardless of what he did last year prior to his hospitalization. Players of his age and 2nd line caliber don't warrant contracts of that size or length. His contract will restrict our ability to address the defense for several years to come. Best caste scenario is he's a 20-30 ish player for another few years. Even then he's. Not worth his contract and restricts us. You're to focused on his personal health and giving him a pass. Even with that pass he's going to hurt this team long term more than he can help it.

el oh f*cking el. What am I "giving him a pass" on? Saying someone is not playing well *because of [x]* is not "giving a pass." It's acknowledging reality.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
What led to this was putting 3 slow guys out for the 2nd to last shift so that they got hounded back to the goalie for a freeze, despite having won the faceoff and controlling the puck the entire time.

Sabres have fast players like Bailey. Why not try that?

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I'm pretty sure Jack's legs were rubber by the end there. Still way faster than ROR though.

Should have had Reinhart out there in OT.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Yeah, we just aren't that fast of a team. It kills us in OT... and also in the rest of the game.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Winning a Selke involves more than just physical abilities and effort.

Not if you can guarantee five strip steals a game on back checks.

I mean he has had 3 more chances this game on a couple hard strides to lift and go the other way with that lance he carries.

That would be damn effective defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->