GDT: BUF at LAK

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Time to start flushing some of these guys.

Move anyone you want not named Jack. And start tomorrow to send a message.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
So... Housley was just riding the coattails of Laviolette and a good team? I know it's too early to judge, but so far I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise.

Eichel was just out there for a long shift, maybe two at the end. He got off on his own. Because he’s not a robot.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
This is exactly what I was worried about with a rookie coach but everyone jumped down my throat because omg Housley is the hottest thing right now.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Assistant captain Evander Kane takes offensive zone penalty to lose the game.

Thanks you useless sack of ****

That was Brown putting himself in position to be tripped. Kane was fighting for the puck, Brown comes in and gets a skate on each side of his stick so he gets tripped unless Kane lets up on the play.

Good on LA for doing what it takes to win, but you're probably not going to win very many going 0% with a man advantage and getting scored on 100% of the time you have a guy in the box. Finally another player gets on the scorecard, it just takes Eichel spoonfeeding guys wide open nets to get there.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Its no longer.... "Because points" ..

It's now.... "Because Corsi" ...

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
How can you blame the coaching when so many core guys are playing like ****?
Explain why he flipped Kane and Girgensons in the last 10 minutes? The guy is not operating with a full deck. Go back to coaching high school hockey already.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Feel bad for eichel. Glad he's stuck with us though.

I'm scared he's going to be our Nash during the Blue Jacket years. Like really scared. elite player on a terrible club for almost a decade, then he leaves as fast as he can when his contract is up.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Explain why he flipped Kane and Girgensons in the last 10 minutes? The guy is not operating with a full deck. Go back to coaching high school hockey already.

I don't agree with it but they did get the tying goal minutes later.

Buttons85

RJ & Rayzor Fan Club
Jan 31, 2013
Austin, TX
Pouliot should be waived after tonight. By far the apex of his uselessness. Bring up Falk and let McCabe play wing, since he sure as hell forgot how to play defense.

Reactions: Icicle

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
We’re fielding a bad roster right now. Moulson. Pouliot. Griffith. etc are all 100% useless. Doesn’t help when all he stars not named Eichel are useless too
Yeah, I know, we're bad, and it's currently impossible to distinguish complete lack of talent from poor coaching. But at the same time, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe the coaching staff is doing anything other than a terrible job.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I'm scared he's going to be our Nash during the Blue Jacket years. Like really scared. elite player on a terrible club for almost a decade, then he leaves as fast as he can when his contract is up.
If we continue to suck for 9 more years, I wouldn't blame him in the least for leaving.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
This is exactly what I was worried about with a rookie coach but everyone jumped down my throat because omg Housley is the hottest thing right now.

You were worried that three lines would put in 0 goals in 5 games?

That was your fear?

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
You were worried that three lines would put in 0 goals in 5 games?

That was your fear?
no a coach that is in over his head and doesnt know what to do with these flop artists to wake them up. A coach so far in over his head that hes trying to get them to play a system that only works for like 2 or 3 players.

You Housley sympathizers are annoying already.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I don't agree with it but they did get the tying goal minutes later.
I feel like this post is missing quotation marks around "they".

That tying goal had nothing to do with kane on the line and everything to do with 100% solo effort by jack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad