GDT: BUF at LAK

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport

giphy.mp4

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
Kane is such a joke... he belongs on Larsson's wing on the 3rd line. How is Moulson playing? Are we really still THAT bad off on the wing?

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Assistant captain Evander Kane takes offensive zone penalty to lose the game.

Thanks you useless sack of shit

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
This is a team ripe for one if those early season shake up trades. Even if you lose it in the long term, it's worth it to get some heads removed from asses.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Well, at least we appear to have 1st line talent. We also have pieces and parts of a 3rd and a 4th NHL level line(s).

We are not currently getting the performance expected of a NHL level 2nd line.

We do not currently have a NHL quality top defensive pairing. Our 1st pair is more realistically 2nd pair quality.

Our #'s 5 and 6 are meh....

I'm thinking Lehner is on a 1 year contract because he's viewed by mgmt as a stop gap.

I'm gonna be patient the rest of the year and wait for the supporting cast to develop in Rochester, wait for the trade deadline and next season's free agency.

Playoffs? It ain't happening. I don't need to wait until Dec to figure this one out because it is what it is.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
So... Housley was just riding the coattails of Laviolette and a good team? I know it's too early to judge, but so far I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise.

We’re fielding a bad roster right now. Moulson. Pouliot. Griffith. etc are all 100% useless. Doesn’t help when all he stars not named Eichel are useless too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad