GDT: BUF at LAK

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Reinhart stinks he needs to start being better. And before you come to me with the "hes a + player according to analytics", then why hasnt the team scored a goal with him having anything to do with it? The eye test tells me hes slow, gets rid of the puck as soon as he gets it, and is uninterested in getting back. I was a Sam supporter for a while but he really needs Jack to do anything, and cant do it himself.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Reinhart stinks he needs to start being better. And before you come to me with the "hes a + player according to analytics", then why hasnt the team scored a goal with him having anything to do with it? The eye test tells me hes slow, gets rid of the puck as soon as he gets it, and is uninterested in getting back. I was a Sam supporter for a while but he really needs Jack to do anything, and cant do it himself.

Can we at least wait for the game to start before shitting on individual players?

Reactions: valet

JackTheRipper

Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm go to the bar and try to hit on hot girls or stay home and watch the Sabres get booty blasted by the Kings... Tough decision

giphy.gif

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Hmmm go to the bar and try to hit on hot girls or stay home and watch the Sabres get booty blasted by the Kings... Tough decision

giphy.gif
'go to the bar and try to hit on hot girls' -cool guy #1 :thumbu:

do people actually plan nights like this...?

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Zapping between games, it is really depressing since even the worst teams look a lot better than us. They play with such agency.

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
I'll be at the game tonight. Hope I don't regret this : ( If they play well tonight, I might go to the Vegas game. If they throw up another stinker, I won't bother.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
It's so bad that my son doesn't want to turn off the Hawks-Preds game to watch this one. Seriously. Sabres, you suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad