OT: Bucs, Rays & Other Florida Sports Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The Bears were pretty godawful haha. So many turnovers and defensive penalties. How they managed to stay within 6 points of the Falcons the week before boggles me.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Win the games you're supposed to win and then find a way to win a few you shouldn't. Job well done today.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Meanwhile OJ Howard scored his first TD in a win. We made the right pick obviously. :p

Oh you're bad. But truth be told it was always the right pick. Howard goes top 10 in just about any other draft year. Carnell Williams should've been the best back in Buccaneers history but his career was derailed by two gruesome injuries. That's why RB's are a dime a dozen. The poor kid didn't even get a bad tackle like Williams did, he made a cut and Stamkosed himself.

I just hope he can come back at full strength. Some RB's are just never the same player again after an injury like that.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Bye Folk......that game was very winnable Jameis was erratic for 3 quarters. It's really unbelievable how this organization can't find a competent kicker.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Doubt too many Canes fans are on here, but big win over FSU last weekend! 7 years of frustration finally ending with a win.

What are your thoughts on the Dolphins? 2-2 not terrible. Should have beat the Jets though, lol.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm very "meh" on the Dolphins this season. I think we're lucky to be 2-2, but I'll take it. That Jets loss though.... *throws up*

Was at that game, about 60% Dolphins fans there, and was 90 degrees hot, felt like a Miami home game, lol. Too bad the team did not show up to play.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
I know it is still early and just regular season, but man was it nice to see the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Penguins twice already this year.........and that beat down the last game was extra sweet!

Bolts did EVERYTHING right in that game and outplayed the tuxedoed birds at every turn.

Good stuff......now......TB needs that kind of play consistently all year and some more again, especially if they see these birds in the playoffs where it counts.

Go Bolts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->