Bryant Gumbel bashes Winter Olympics

night-timer

Apr 26, 2006
Sydney, Australia
After hearing of Bryant's comments, another sports forum asked what would happen to you if you ranted that there are "not enough whites!" in pro US basketball.

geezette

Jun 9, 2006
30 yrs in the minors
Night timer, GOP stands for Grand Old Party. Just thought I would throw that in, since someone already 'splained Republican.

Mr. Gumbel is entitled to his opinion. What a difficult topic. If you say anything based on race, you are racist. I don't think that is true.

night-timer

Apr 26, 2006
Sydney, Australia
geezette said:
Mr. Gumbel is entitled to his opinion. What a difficult topic. If you say anything based on race, you are racist. I don't think that is true.

I heard that!

Yours truly was publicly accused of being an "obnoxious wanker" and a chauvinist for commenting on some of the absurdities of the Political Correctness crowd and what I called their "pedantry and hyper-sensitivity".

(They are pedantic and hyper-sensitive!)

I really got into some trouble when, on the same forum, I mentioned some of my experiences with humor-less lesbians who exhibit sexism by pre-judging males.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
It's the US' fault that the majority of blacks don't participate in cold weather sports? As was stated, when will everyone get above the color of a man's skin.

I don't get the GOP comment, what's his point? Colin Powell, he's black!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad