Injury Report: Bryan Little Out For The Season

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
That collision had broken neck written all over it. I was hoping it just the shoulder.

Edit: Oh T6, He could still play sledge hockey.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Hi guys, does anyone have a gif or clip of the hit? Spines are finnicky, unpredictable things, hope he heals up well for next season.

ediger

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
does the department of player safety have a public email address? At the very least the league in general has to. I know it won't do anything but god I'd love to give those mother****ers an ear full.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
does the department of player safety have a public email address? At the very least the league in general has to. I know it won't do anything but god I'd love to give those mother****ers an ear full.
Can you imagine how long Buff would have been suspended if he hit McJesus or Crosby the exact same way ?? :rant::shakehead

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Can you imagine how long Buff would have been suspended if he hit McJesus or Crosby the exact same way ?? :rant::shakehead

I looked up the longest suspension. Chris Simon got 30 games for stomping a guy with his skate. Sounds about what they'd give Buff if he broke a star player's back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad