Brule or Little

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Little's upper body was super thick when he took his blazer off at the draft. I remember the TSN guys saying some scouts think he pumped himself up too much because of concerns about his size.

Geogaddi

Book Hockey
Nov 2, 2005
Dallas
Brule should've been right behind Crosby in the 2005 Draft. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Little def will be someone to follow his progress though. Have high Hopes for the Kid.

Transported Upstater

Brule should've been right behind Crosby in the 2005 Draft. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Little def will be someone to follow his progress though. Have high Hopes for the Kid.

I still would take Jack Johnson over Brule, but that's it...Brule is dominant. On rhythym guitar for the Emojackets, his furious palm mutes help fuel the teenage angst (thanks KallioWeHardlyKnewYe) :biglaugh:

If Brule were 6'2'', 210 lbs or so, he'd be a Top 10 league-wide prospect. Period.

Geogaddi

Book Hockey
Nov 2, 2005
Dallas
ah yes...some reason forgot about JJ...

1. Crosby
2. J. Johnson
3. G. Brule
4. M. Staal

thats how i would've taken them... but again Brule for sure.

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
OMG not even CLOSE, this should be a lop sided question here, Brule by far.

First of all let me preface this by saying I would choose Brule, yet.... I dont think it is as lopsided as you make it out to be.
They are both extremely talented young players with great upside and both have great futues ahead of them (if Brule is able to stay healthy)....which brings me to my point.
Given Brule's injury, given his frame and given the ultra agressive style he plays and of course one would wonder if Little is the better choice.
transportedUpstater said:
If Brule were 6'2'', 210 lbs or so, he'd be a Top 10 league-wide prospect. Period.
But he isnt. I could say "if Brian Little (or any other player) scored 300 goals and 600 assists, we wouldnt be having this conversation, as he would be the best prospect ever", but the reality is he didnt do that, just as Brule isnt 6'2, 210.
And we have to base our opinions of who is the better prospect/player on what IS, not on what IF.

Again, I would choose Brule were the choice be given to me. I would think hard about it though because I think Little is a bit overlooked and because I have to wonder if Brule's body will be able to handle the style he plays for the long haul.
And, to me, i feel it is a very legitimate concern.

Wally112pac

Dec 26, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Little

If i had my choice i would pick Brule no question.

But in my FHL league i picked Little 6th overall.

1 Jonathan Toews - CHI (FLA)
2 Erik Johnson - CHI (DAL)
3 Nicklas Backstrom - CHI (NYR)
4 Phil Kessel - EDM
5 Jordan Staal - OTT
6 Bryan Little - CHI (PIT)
8 Kyle Okposo - SJ
9 Michael Frolik - CHI (VAN)
10 Peter Mueller - CAR

I picked him over Brassard, Okposo, Frolik and Mueller.

I feel that strongly about his game to pick him that high. I think he will fit in very well in Atlanta.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad