Brule on World Jr Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
MeffyuhTJRest said:
Ok, that makes a whole lot of sense. Is he expected to be added to the U20? or remain with the U18?

He will be invited to the camp (if he's not it will be a shock), but there is no guarantees he makes the team witht eh depth the team has. Plus, I'm not sure If he's even eligible for the next U18 tournament.

But I think he'll get a camp invite for sure, but he'll have to really impress to make the team.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
MeffyuhTJRest said:
http://www.hockeycanada.ca/e/teams/mens/junior/2005/rosters/can_dev.html

According to this Zajac was invited to the summer development camp, but Brule was not. I have yet to see either of them play in person, but from what I hear, Brule is a more developed player (I could be wrong.)
I can't imagine Brule not going to ND on the U20 with the season he is having.
Zajac is 2 years older, is playing in a more mature league and is bigger. Zajac has 9 goals in 16 games for UND in his freshmen year.

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
JasonMacIsaac said:
Zajac is 2 years older, is playing in a more mature league and is bigger. Zajac has 9 goals in 16 games for UND in his freshmen year.

Since when has Brules size hurt him? NCAA > WHL???
Never seen either of them play. What are some points for Brule?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
He didn't say the NCAA was better, he said it was more mature. Zajac's opponents are much more developed physically because their ages are upwards of 24 or 25 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad