Boston Bruins Bruins Prospects Discussion V - 3 warnings posted - Stay On Subject only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I guess Sherman is the final signing from the college ranks to put pen to paper?
Yes be nice to add Wily

Bruins Sign Harvard Defenseman Wiley Sherman To Entry-Level Contract

usa_today_9996735.0.jpg

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
Anybody have any idea how Becker is looking, he is probably our least talked about prospect.
i try to listen to a bunch of random bruins podcasts. they had this one guy on black n gold podcast. he said that since hes a freshman he plays very limited minutes, but possess some real skills. i came away intrigued that he could be a real surprise from where he was drafted

Reactions: Tampbear

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Czarnik should be up, Schwarz did little and Gionta looks slow, Acciari is replaced by Wingels. Having the best players in the fold for the cup run is more important then AHL glory = which means little to winning the ultimate goal the Stanley Cup.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Czarnik should be up, Schwarz did little and Gionta looks slow, Acciari is replaced by Wingels. Having the best players in the fold for the cup run is more important then AHL glory = which means little to winning the ultimate goal the Stanley Cup.

And my counter to this is that Czarnik is not doing anything to give the Bruins a better shot at the Cup. You do realize that when everyone healthy, a lot of these guys aren't even close to playing, right? Why call up Czarnik and potentially lose him to waivers, or have him waste away, not playing?

Reactions: Alicat and BBB24

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
#Character #Class

Studnicka’s ‘Skate in Strides’ program raises over $7500 for good cause: Oshawa Generals captain Jack Studnicka took the fight to Cystic Fibrosis this season, raising $7500 in support of Cystic Fibrosis research through his ‘Skate in Strides’ program. Studnicka presented the donation to Cystic Fibrosis Canada prior to Sunday’s season finale.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Anybody have any idea how Becker is looking, he is probably our least talked about prospect.

Honestly he probably had his most interesting season as a prospect. His numbers weren't great, but obviously limited minutes. He did have a stretch where he got hot (maybe someone was injured and he got more opportunities), but he has a stretch where he scored 6 goals in 8 games,

Reactions: Tampbear

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
9-1-1? I would like to report shots fired at the Bruin’s website. I think Felger has been killed...

I know this is also posted in the media thread, but I thought it was appropriate to put it here as well.

In addition to the players in the video, you also have Donato, Bjork, and potentially kids like JFK, Zboril, Frederic, others contributing next season.

Is there an other organization in the NHL that can say they have a playoff team AND group of under 23 players like this?

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
#Character #Class

Studnicka’s ‘Skate in Strides’ program raises over $7500 for good cause: Oshawa Generals captain Jack Studnicka took the fight to Cystic Fibrosis this season, raising $7500 in support of Cystic Fibrosis research through his ‘Skate in Strides’ program. Studnicka presented the donation to Cystic Fibrosis Canada prior to Sunday’s season finale.
Thanks for posting this.

My dad lost 2 siblings to the disease so seeing someone raising money for research means a lot.

I already liked him as a prospect and this makes me like him even more.

Reactions: Thrive

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
#Character #Class

Nice to see a young kid doing this kind of thing.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
any updates on Gabrielle? How`s his game looking in Regina? Not necessarily the stats but his overall game please and thanks if anyone has seen him play

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Thanks for posting this.

My dad lost 2 siblings to the disease so seeing someone raising money for research means a lot.

I already liked him as a prospect and this makes me like him even more.

Thanks for sharing Aly

I should have posted this a few months ago. I believe it ended when the Generals' regular season ended.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad