Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Leafs, Saturday Feb 24th, 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
if Leivo doesn't draw into tomorrow's game, Imma gonna laugh, and then Lou should just trade him because this is where you put a Leivo in.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I kinda wish that in situations where we need offense (like our franchise centerman is out hurt), Babs would decide to stack our top 6 lines and powerplay

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Imma gonna laugh
latest

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
This is how I'm looking at it as well. Beating Boston again without Matthews and possibly doing the same to Tampa will be a huge boost going into the playoffs.

Oh that's right, TB are next for us aren't they. :) Beating them both is doable and would be awesome. Only downside is that some of our fans would no doubt make asses of themselves on the main boards ruining our reputation. Then again, that ship has sailed anyway so ...

And who's kidding who, there are some blowhards in all fan-bases but we all know that Leaf fans are the most loyal, and the most knowledgeable.

Go Leafs Go!!

Reactions: MattySnipes and bax

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Not feeling to good about this one to be honest. 5th game in 8 days and now down Matthews. And Boston is coming off 3 days rest

member 147413

Expecting a bad loss. Hoping that’s not the case, we brought out a weak effort last night and we’re down our star.

Excited to see how Nylander, Leivo and Kapanen perform.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Expecting a bad loss. Hoping that’s not the case, we brought out a weak effort last night and we’re down our star.

Excited to see how Nylander, Leivo and Kapanen perform.

We're 2-0 against Boston without Matthews. Time to make it 3-0 lol. If that happens and Boston is the team we face in the playoffs, it is our duty to scratch Matthews as there is clearly enough evidence to suggest he's the reason we lose against Boston.

Reactions: FishManSam

member 147413

We're 2-0 against Boston without Matthews. Time to make it 3-0 lol. If that happens and Boston is the team we face in the playoffs, it is our duty to scratch Matthews as there is clearly enough evidence to suggest he's the reason we lose against Boston.
I like the way you think.

Reactions: OddyOh

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
Put Kapanen on the wing with Nylander instead of Hyman and Brown. Babcock really needs to stop with this gud pros bullshit. Skill>>>>>Gud Pros.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Nylander tends to show up against Boston, save last game. Add in getting a chance at centring his own line and I can see a big night from 29 provided Babs keeps him away from Bergeron/Bergerons line matching with Kadris

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
I don't feel the Bozak line has looked good at all since Marner has been moved off of it and have wished for a while now that they'd flip Brown and Kapanen spots. Kom/Moore/Kap have looked much much better than Bozak/JVR/Brown.

Would have liked to see Kap get rewarded with some time on that top line, but at least we get to see the "3rd" line with Kapanen to see if his speed can make them visible on the ice again.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
IMO I would like to see Kappy with Nylander, but I think Babs wants real gud pros on both his wings for his all game C debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad