Pre-Game Talk: Bruins - Leafs, Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
If Keefe was smart, he would swap Jankrok for Robertson, and put a Jankrok - Kampf - Reaves line and have a scoring threat on both sides on the 3rd line.

Anyways, full lineup tonight apart from McMann, need to come out with a win no matter what. Can't go down 3-1 to Boston.
Sure they can 😂 Obviously it’s not ideal but this is the Jim Montgomery Bruins who choked last year. It’s not that crazy to think they could blow a 3-1 series lead

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
No, I’m definitely saying we choked again and that we should clean house.
Well we will just disagree on this point because you can’t choke against somebody that’s better than you. Now if Boston should lose to us then yes they choked because they should win.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
I have zero faith in this team
Let me make you feel better. Bruins barely winning 2-1 in the series. All that with the Leafs missing their 2nd most productive player and a key guy on the PP who will return. And missing one of the Leafs best players in the last half (McMann). And Auston has hit a million posts, Marner has been pretty bad and can’t get much worse , and the Bruins have an idiot for a coach who everyone in the Bruins organization is practically begging him not to make another moronic decision with the goalies. Their team has no confidence in the coach

Reactions: Evilhomer

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Let me make you feel better. Bruins barely winning 2-1 in the series. All that with the Leafs missing their 2nd most productive player and a key guy on the PP who will return. And missing one of the Leafs best players in the last half (McMann). And Auston has hit a million posts, Marner has been pretty bad and can’t get much worse , and the Bruins have an idiot for a coach who everyone in the Bruins organization is practically begging him not to make another moronic decision with the goalies. Their team has no confidence in the coach
Somehow with all the problems Boston has they are still winning, I’m not feeling better… lol

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
Lybushkin has not been good in any facet, at least Liljegren can move the puck and at home you can manipulate the matchups to get Rielly and him a better set up.

Brodie won't be playing the left side but he isn't even the problem here. Boosh has not been good 5 on 5 or on the PK so that should have been the move.
Notice who’s in and who’s out tonight?

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
No, Nylander can elevate the play of his linemates. Robertson can put the puck in the net, although he’s probably the one who will come out (personally I would take Jarnkrok out instead). If he plays, I expect to see the Nylander who started the season on fire. As for the Marner line, if they can at least come out even (and with how much money is tied up in Marner and Tavares, they should always come out ahead), I could live with that.

Another thing, how well has having two stacked lines in the playoffs worked so far? The Leafs need 3 lines capable of scoring to win in the playoffs, and spreading out the talent is the best way of accomplishing that.
How’d that line go? Looked dominate to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad