GDT: Bruins @ Flames, 2:00 MT, SNET-W

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
kujjudtsv1h01.gif

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Brodie must've been hit hard in the head a couple summers ago. Turnover machine at the worst possible f***ing times

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Horrible decision to pass...
Oh well, I'll take the point. Flames were probably lucky to get 1. Rittich played well.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Holy moley guys. He went for it in OT. If you want guys to make good plays to win instead of making safe plays and getting to a shootout, you have to live with the consequences when it doesn't come off.

Horrible attempt at sticking up for him. He could've simply did what 99% of players in OT do when they don't have a good option and just turned back to reset the play.

Brodie has now literally cost us multiple games this season

Reactions: Flames 1st pick

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Holy moley guys. He went for it in OT. If you want guys to make good plays to win instead of making safe plays and getting to a shootout, you have to live with the consequences when it doesn't come off.
This. You’re not going to win often being conservative for 5 minutes of 3 on 3. I swear, some days our board is absolutely horrendous to read.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
This. You’re not going to win often being conservative for 5 minutes of 3 on 3. I swear, some days our board is absolutely horrendous to read.

Another horrible attempt at sticking up for Brodie. It was a dumb play with a small chance of paying off. Simple as that.

Did not play the percentages there or on many occasions this season

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Horrible attempt at sticking up for him. He could've simply did what 99% of players in OT do when they don't have a good option and just turned back to reset the play.

Brodie has now literally cost us multiple games this season

Yup, we could've done it for a full 5 minutes if we wanted to, you're right.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Dome has been a library recently. Don't think i even heard a chant today.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Yup, we could've done it for a full 5 minutes if we wanted to, you're right.

Considering the Flames were dominating the Bruins the entire OT and created multiple great chances by doing it, I think it's pretty safe to say that yes, we could've and should've kept doing it

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Can't score if you don't shoot.

Another Brodie turnover leads to a loss. Actually comical the amount of times that's happened the last two seasons. Other than that he was having a great game.

I can't recall a more permanently snakebitten player than Sam Bennett. This team is just a collection of self fulfilling prophecies.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
On a separate note, I'm kinda tired of seeing Hathaway on the third line
He's brutal I didn't expect him o keep up his early levels of play but he hasn't even been NHL calibre the last little while.

Can't score if you don't shoot.

Another Brodie turnover leads to a loss. Actually comical the amount of times that's happened the last two seasons. Other than that he was having a great game.

I can't recall a more permanently snakebitten player than Sam Bennett. This team is just a collection of self fulfilling prophecies.

Starting to think that's less about being snakebitten and more just lacking finishing ability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad