Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
giphy.gif

Welcome back...I guess.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
With Carter, Gaborik, Clifford out our lineup is missing a lot of experience especially at C. Will be nice to have a guy down the lineup who has at least played a few seasons, and even if he's past his prime, we literally have no other options short of an Amadio callup (not ready, and Vilardi is still hurt too).

Kings lines at practice today were Iafallo-Kopitar-Brown, Pearson-Shore-Toffoli, Cammalleri-Kempe-Lewis, Andreoff-Laich-Auger. Carter is a very significant loss for obvious reasons. Pearson has been driving play on his own though, and Shore is underrated and defensively responsible so the 70s line should still be good, but now teams can more easily key on Kopitar's line, which is bad for a team struggling with depth and forward injuries early on.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm actually excited for Brooks the person being on the roster, even if Brooks the player may not be able to be a large difference maker. He's got the right attitude and experience and is a good example to the kids of how to be a pro and go about EARNING the spot.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Laich has 2 goals in the last 3 full NHL seasons.

Come on, this is low effort :laugh:

Some good stuff from Rosen re: Laich's mental preparedness to wait till at least Christmas on an NHL deal and his desire to be here as well as his admiration of the organization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->