TV: Brooklyn Nine-Nine

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I've kinda lost interest. Not so much that the show is any worse, it just has an erratic schedule and hasn't really reached it's Parks and Rec level I felt it was trending to. It's been a plateau of a solid show that had potential but has pretty much stayed the same over time. I'll catch back up on Hulu when I have more time.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I liked what I saw on Netflix a while ago. I'll check out any new episodes if it's still on there.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Thought it was a good episode. Tim Meadows mentioning why he's in jail is hilarious considering how friendly his character comes off as. A few of the jokes from that revelation had me in stictches.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
I noticed I haven't been watching much the last season or so.

Relationships kill comedies.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Didn't see a thread for this show so thought I'd start one.

Wife and I are currently on season 3, really enjoying it. Andy Samberg lives on that fine line between funny and annoying but he's good in this. Joe Lo Truglio who plays Boyle and Andre Braugher who plays Capt. Holt are particularly great. I could kinda do without Chelsea Peretti though.

That's all I got.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Terry Crews is awesome in this show. Whole cast shines and Melissa Fumero is my soft spot.

Show tailed off a little in season five, but now that a sixth is in the works (or did I read that wrong?) I'm excited.

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
Didn't see a thread for this show so thought I'd start one.

Wife and I are currently on season 3, really enjoying it. Andy Samberg lives on that fine line between funny and annoying but he's good in this. Joe Lo Truglio who plays Boyle and Andre Braugher who plays Capt. Holt are particularly great. I could kinda do without Chelsea Peretti though.

That's all I got.

There is an old thread .

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/brooklyn-nine-nine.2392093/

I have only seen a few episodes but I can't say that I find it particular good.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I enjoy it.

Holt and Peralta have great chemistry and I look forward to the annual Halloween Heist and Doug Judy episodes.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I've only seen the first 3 seasons because that's all Netflix has where I live. I watched the pilot ages ago and was lukewarm to it. I came back to it a couple years later and I dig it. I think the writing is pretty tight and the actors generally have good chemistry. Boyle, Holt, and Terry are my favorite characters.

I'm a big fan of some of Andy Samberg's stuff (love Lonely Island) but he's a little hit or miss when it comes to funneling his talents into a narrative. This show does it as well as any could.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Have to admit I still find the actress who plays Amy to to be a cute little thing and that is why she got cast--no matter how hard she tries she just can not pull off the nasty girl thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad