Brodie Dupont

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticker

Jun 29, 2004
I know he's not one of the premier names in this year's draft, but I think he has made tremendous improvement in his game and become a very responsible player. Reminds me a bit of Scott Hartnell but think Dupont may have more of a scorer's touch. Just wondering what some of you may think.

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
Meh, I watched him all year and he wasnt anything special, he fed off of Ladd and Getzlaf but hes alright, he has a bit of a scorers touch and a bit of a chip on his shoulder, he wont be much more than a 3rd liner at best IMO though. I live in Calgary, saw him play like 12 times. He could crack the NHL if he works hard though.

Checker*

Eb0la11 said:
Meh, I watched him all year and he wasnt anything special, he fed off of Ladd and Getzlaf but hes alright, he has a bit of a scorers touch and a bit of a chip on his shoulder, he wont be much more than a 3rd liner at best IMO though. I live in Calgary, saw him play like 12 times. He could crack the NHL if he works hard though.
I respectfully disagree. I think his scorer's touch is just starting to develop and is only going to get better and better. His fearlessness and leadership potential also helps him a great deal. In a way I view his ceiling as possibly a poor man's Adam Deadmarsh(minus the injuries hopefully) at the very least I think some team is going to get a very good, hyper energy player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad