Brock Lesnar 2012 - present run

Do you think Lesnar's 2012 return to present has been botched?

• Total voters

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'll always deem Lesnar to be a once in a generation, or even lifetime, athlete. The guy went from wrestling, almost made the NFL, had a successful UFC run, and came back to WWE without missing much of a beat at all. Even in his 40s, he's still super agile and quick. He's legitimately a once in a generation or lifetime athlete.

I agree. Lesnar was also an NCAA national champion as a wrestler. His NFL combine numbers are extremely similar to JJ Watts' numbers (Watts a bit bigger, Lesnar a bit faster) and Watts is a pretty freaky athlete. It's still amazing that Lesnar came even remotely close to making the NFL despite being injured during the training camp and having not played football in university (or at a high level in high school).

There must be an alternate reality out there where Lesnar remained motivated to wrestle, Rock never left for Hollywood and wrestling was far better over the past 13 years.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I hate Suplex City, but Lesnar will sell if he sees money in the feud.

Hated that he ended the streak but I would MUCH rather he break it than Roman Reigns, which you know they 100% likely would have done if Brock didn't end it. And they would have kept Roman a face, too.

Also hated the Goldberg feud. I didn't like the fact that a 50 year old man, who clearly was out of breath from his entrance alone, made Lesnar look like a fool a few times. Then again, that may be me having a big problem with Goldberg and not Lesnar. But Brock likely had to approve the feud, so for that it belongs here.

I wish he never lost to either Cena or Triple H, either. It kind of ruined his aura until he broke the streak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->