29 in Pts
23 in PPG
6 in Goals
8 in GWG
109 in Assists

:yo:

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
PP will be really deadly if we ever find an offensive defenseman for Brock to play catch with and set each other up for one timers. Goalies won't know what to do.

Pretty impressive that he can still produce no matter who he gets thrown out with. Sign of a player with a High IQ that can adapt very well.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
PP will be really deadly if we ever find an offensive defenseman for Brock to play catch with and set each other up for one timers. Goalies won't know what to do.

Pretty impressive that he can still produce no matter who he gets thrown out with. Sign of a player with a High IQ that can adapt very well.
Imagine if we get Dahlin....
You have Brock on the left with a laser, Petterson on the right as the QB who also has big slap shot, Dahlin on the blue line to control things, Bo as the net present and the fifth guy can just be whoever you feel like throwing out there.
This would be hell of a PP unit

Reactions: 2011 still hurts

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
Imagine if we get Dahlin....
You have Brock on the left with a laser, Petterson on the right as the QB who also has big slap shot, Dahlin on the blue line to control things, Bo as the net present and the fifth guy can just be whoever you feel like throwing out there.
This would be hell of a PP unit

demko and lind/gaudette.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Benning has really nailed our later picks. Boeser can only go up from here.. this kid will be a star.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014

Actually impressive that Edler is passing to him now. I remember last year where Edler thought Brock was invisible

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Tuning in to the Canucks has gotten alot more exciting than last year. Whenever a game is on I always follow the live scoreboard even when I'm busy... seeing Boeser get in the score board releases a lot of dopamine in my brain. The worst thing is to follow a struggling team with old veterans... at least now with Boeser we have hope.

Reactions: Canuck16

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Of rookies

1 in points
1 in PPG
1 in Goals
1 in GWG
5 in Assists

Of all players

27 in points
22 in PPG
5 in Goals
8 in GWG
100 in Assists

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Goals through first 39 career games. Just cherry-picking a few recent names, not an exhaustive list.

Alex Ovechkin 25
Sidney Crosby 21
Auston Matthews 21
Brock Boeser 21
Patrik Laine 19

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Right now if there was a 2015 re-draft, I think Boeser would go at #4 or #5.

McDavid
Werenski
Eichel
Boeser/Barzal

Barzal might get a nod over Boeser due to him being a Center.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C

McDavid
Werenski
Eichel
Boeser/Barzal

I don't think so. Boeser is starting to seperate himself from Barzal. Guy has 17 goals to Barzal's 8.

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013
I don't think so. Boeser is starting to seperate himself from Barzal. Guy has 17 goals to Barzal's 8.
0F2808BF-6925-482B-B33E-A5E500E09709.jpeg

Brock is our offence period. IMO he’s >>>>>Barzal

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I agree. Was just trying to give the benefit of the doubt just in case I was accused of being biased.

No need to be unbiased. This is the Canucks board, it's safe and warm here so you can be biased. I shouldn't even say Boeser is slowly separating from Barzal, Boeser is better than Barzal.

Boeser >>>>>>>>>> Barzal :thumbu:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

McDavid
Werenski
Eichel
Boeser/Barzal

McDavid
Eichel
Werenski
Provorov
Boeser / Barzal / Marner

Provorov is going to be a #1 defender, had me ranked #3 before the draft, and I think it's likely he becomes a better long term defender than Werenski.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
It's funny that only a few months ago, a certain poster here or more was talking about how the Canucks could have selected the higher ranked Konecny and be in the same spot.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Provorov is going to be a #1 defender, had me ranked #3 before the draft, and I think it's likely he becomes a better long term defender than Werenski.

You're "likely going to be" right, but for the purposes of a mock re-draft, you can only go by what they've done so far.

So - while Provorov very well could become better than Boeser/Barzal, etc., it's inappropriate to rank him ahead of those guys as of this writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad