Player Discussion Brock Boeser | Part IV - Rookie of the Month November

Status
Not open for further replies.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
As long as his wrist is 100% I'm excited to watch him the last few games. I know some will be against burning a year off his ELC, but that doesn't really bother me.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
I would've preferred for him to go play for Utica but I'm just happy we got him signed. Can't mess around with college kids anymore.

SgtToody

Mar 16, 2013
Mr Unbreakable

Sami Salo

He has big shoes- and a big shot - to fill in trying to make us forget Salo AND Dennis Kearns.
IAS, good luck Brock; hopefully you don't screw up our chance at getting you that No. 1 centre for you... (Hey, I love Bo like anyone, but he's right now best projecting as a No. 2 or 1B centre)

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Playing again just hours after a 2 OT game? I'll keep my expectations in check.

Not worried about a 20 year old kid playing in his home state in his first NHL game in front of all of his family and friends. He's played one Game in a week and plays Friday Saturdays almost every week in college.

I predict he scores. And Canucks nation goes bonkers

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
let the kid rest! short travel at least :sarcasm:

...man, i've got a final project to do today and was not upset about most likely not being able to watch the game, but now i am (of all the games to be an early game, it had to be this one)

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
If the game wasn't in his home state, I doubt he'd play. He'll probably get the "9 minutes on a line with dog ****" treatment.

Predicting he gets scratched tomorrow.

Jay Cee

P4G
May 8, 2007
Halifax
I have a funny feeling he will have a great finish to the season creating sky high expectations and then comes back to earth to start next season.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Not worried about a 20 year old kid playing in his home state in his first NHL game in front of all of his family and friends. He's played one Game in a week and plays Friday Saturdays almost every week in college.

Ya what an exciting time for Boeser. Nice thing for the Canucks to do for the kid (provided Willie plays him).

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
If the game wasn't in his home state, I doubt he'd play. He'll probably get the "9 minutes on a line with dog ****" treatment.

Predicting he gets scratched tomorrow.

I don't know if he'll be able to play in Winnipeg, I saw a tweet about him having to get his visa. Also it would be his third game in three nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->