Proposal: Bring back the G-D Caniac Coach!

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I can only speculate that they killed it due to the Pandemic, but really high time to bring it back, especially considering the absolute shit-show that getting an Uber or Lyft out of PNC arena is at the end of a game. They ran the thing during the dark days of 2012 when nobody was coming to the games- it'd be really useful to have it back.

Maybe Dundon thinks it cuts into his outrageous playoff parking fees, IDK.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I wonder if they see it as a net revenue loss, since the games are selling out and parking is getting more exorbitant.
And unfortunately, the argument that you will spend the money elsewhere doesn't work as well here when there's no guarantee those parking spots will be filled if the game is a sellout and fewer people are paying for parking.

I think it makes a lot of sense for the less well attended games to attract people in and get them coming more. But the time to start it up isn't the playoffs; it's October and November.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I wonder if they see it as a net revenue loss, since the games are selling out and parking is getting more exorbitant.
So you're saying that Dundo told them to fall games 3 and 4 (and game 6) to ensue maximum revenue?

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Negan, I'll give you credit. Your personal crusades are a bit off the beaten path, such as Caniac Coach and towels. But dammit, you're passionate about them.

I mean I wouldn’t call them “crusades”. It’s just there isn’t that much else to complain about concerning the Canes these days, so…

Reactions: A Star is Burns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad