Brian Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleuryfan29

Apr 1, 2004
Barrie, Ontario
www.freewebs.com
bruins4777 said:
I heard good things about this guy from a friend, what do you guys think of him?

I have the honour of watching this kid every night. I must say he's a rare talent with exeptional strength, and he's very hard to knock off the puck.
Rookie of the year last year in the OHL and he just keeps impressing everyone from Scouts, Teamates, and fans. He was named as a starter for the 2005 Canada/Russia Series and he was the youngest starter in the 2005 OHL All Star game (scoreing 2 goals).

Iam going to make a prediction that he passes Phill Kessel in central scouting for 2006 and is drafted 1st overall.

bruins4777*

Yep thats what my friend said of him.

My friend compared his skating to shane donovan, but his hands weren't as poor as donovan's at that age.

He sounds awsome, from what i've heard i'm really amped to see him play eventually.

Fleuryfan29

Apr 1, 2004
Barrie, Ontario
www.freewebs.com
bruins4777 said:
Yep thats what my friend said of him.

My friend compared his skating to shane donovan, but his hands weren't as poor as donovan's at that age.

He sounds awsome, from what i've heard i'm really amped to see him play eventually.

I would even give him credit to say he will be a Rick Nash type player in the NHL.

leafaholix*

I'm looking forward to checking him out some time with Barrie.

Impressive talent... but he won't pass Michael Frolik in 2006.

leafaholix*

Fleuryfan29 said:
Yes he is a impressive talent, one of the CHL's elite. but I still think he will be #1 in 2006!
Little is very impressive, but Frolik is ****ing scary.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Carl O'Steen said:
Little is very impressive, but Frolik is ****ing scary.

The only one who has a chance to pass Frolik is Mueller from the NTDP and its a small chance at that.

Little will no doubt go in the top five of next year's draft and it would not shock me to see him go in the top three and ahead of Kessel. He is that good of a player.

Helmethead

Jun 2, 2002
Port Cockerton
Visit site
Fleuryfan29 said:
I have the honour of watching this kid every night. I must say he's a rare talent with exeptional strength, and he's very hard to knock off the puck.
Rookie of the year last year in the OHL and he just keeps impressing everyone from Scouts, Teamates, and fans. He was named as a starter for the 2005 Canada/Russia Series and he was the youngest starter in the 2005 OHL All Star game (scoreing 2 goals).

Iam going to make a prediction that he passes Phill Kessel in central scouting for 2006 and is drafted 1st overall.
i agree with you 100 percent he will go no1 when all is said and done

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Here's a breakdown of the nationalities of all #1 to 5 picks of the past twenty years omitting of course 2005 (there's no question)

2004:
1.Russian
2.Russian
3.canadian
4.canadian
5.American

2003:
1.Canadian
2.Canadian
3.Canadian
4.Russian
5.Austrian

2002:
1.canadian
2.Finnish
3.Canadian
4.Finnish
5.American

2001:
1.Russian
2.Canadian
3.Russian
4.Canadian
5.Russian

2000:
1.American
2.Canadian
3.Slovakian
4.Czech
5.Canadian

There's usually about 2-3 canadians in the top 5 every year. 2006 may be the exception
1.Frolik
2.Kessel
3.Little
4.Mueller
5.Joensuu

Outisde shots: Sheppard, Vasyunov, etc...

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Carl O'Steen said:
It is very scary.
Yeah, with Joensuu, who I heard should be a top player in the NHL, maybe a franchise player, at 5th, this is going to be a very interesting draft. A player ranked 30-40 could be a top 15 pick.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
pff don't overhype the draft. We all said at this time of year last year that Bertram, Cogliano, Latendresse, Kindl and Laakso were the second coming. They're great prospects but not the next ones.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Leachmeister2000 said:
pff don't overhype the draft. We all said at this time of year last year that Bertram, Cogliano, Latendresse, Kindl and Laakso were the second coming. They're great prospects but not the next ones.
Laakso!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad