Recalled/Assigned: Brendan Lemieux recalled

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
You are correct; we only had Chiarot in the PB prior to this.

But they showed Scheifele with Chiarot in the PB last night. :)

I’d really like to see Buddy Robinson play with the Jets. He’s such a big guy. Does he need to clear waivers if he’s sent down again?

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Petan doesn't kill penalties and Lemieux does. That would factor into who gets the call up if it is a PK guy being replaced.

Last edited:

Monkey D Luffy

Go Bombers!
Nov 20, 2017
Winnipeg, MB
Are you sure it's not about the Moose missing Roslovic plus Hutchinson, Sgarbossa, Robinson, Lipon, De Leo and Schilling?

That's like the Jets missing Hellebuyck (best goalie), Scheifele (#1C) plus Little, Ehlers, Perreault, Copp, and Byfuglien.

I wasn't aware they were missing all those guys.

I only saw the Thursday game and the Moose were TERRIBLE.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
If you applied that same logic to Dano the guy would never have had a second look, imo.
Dano has looked pretty good to me lately. Thought he played quite well last night and in Calgary, I'm surprised anyone thinks he was garbage.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Dano has looked pretty good lately.

I think if anyone comes out it'll be Tanev, he did look at bit off after a big hit he made.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Dano has looked pretty good to me lately. Thought he played quite well last night and in Calgary, I'm surprised anyone thinks he was garbage.
Lately. But Lar was referring to a period Daniel looked like hot garbage and it's a good thing he got a second chance.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Lately. But Lar was referring to a period Daniel looked like hot garbage and it's a good thing he got a second chance.
Ah, I misread that. I never thought he was garbage personally, but it is a good thing he got a second chance.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
My point was that if you judge a player by a game or two, like Holden did with Lemieux most players wouldn’t get the chance to shine. Dano was pretty crappy to begin the year. Lemieux being garbage last game has zero to do with his trajectory. Just like Dano.

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
Ya Dano has looked solid on that 4th line, guy gives it his all and is a team player but I also love Lemieux so if he slots in and Dano is out I'm ok with that as well. Love the depth this team has!

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
I think Dano's played well his past few games -- certainly better than Matthias and Hendricks, and well enough to stay in the lineup. Hopefully Lemieux with the Jets is more disciplined than he's been recently with the Moose.

What's going on with Lowry? Wasn't he "day-to-day" weeks ago?

Arctichero

Oct 10, 2017
Are you sure it's not about the Moose missing Roslovic plus Hutchinson, Sgarbossa, Robinson, Lipon, De Leo and Schilling?

That's like the Jets missing Hellebuyck (best goalie), Scheifele (#1C) plus Little, Ehlers, Perreault, Copp, and Byfuglien.
Exactly. I was at the Friday night Moose game, and Poolman was playing on the wing in the 3rd period - we were THAT short of forwards at that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad