Player Discussion Brendan Gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wandering Maroon

Sep 11, 2010
Brendan Gallagher is the man! Crashing the net, picking the top shelf. He's everything that you want in a forward.:yo: 6pts in 8 playoff games, the smiling assasin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
We talk about how Bourque is the best but Gallagher has been almost as good then Bourque if not better. He is creating things out there and shooting.

3 goals and 2 assits in 5 games is impressive. Im not surprised as he beat the record for goals scored for the giants I believe. He looks like a puckhog but he has good skating and is able to take some good shots.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
We talk about how Bourque is the best but Gallagher has been almost as good then Bourque if not better. He is creating things out there and shooting.

3 goals and 2 assits in 5 games is impressive. Im not surprised as he beat the record for goals scored for the giants I believe. He looks like a puckhog but he has good skating and is able to take some good shots.

Impressive sweep!

TassieHab

May 3, 2013
Hobart
Screams future captain to me, really sets the standard out on the ice. Just love the way he plays, he works his backside off every shift, gets to the dirty areas and puts his body on the line. Just creates chances through sheer effort and is always a chance to make something happen when he is out there.

Jacques Trap*

My favorite Hab. His heart and work ethic are off the charts. Every player should play with the same intensity, drive and passion. Future Captain material with tremendous leadership qualities.

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
I had thought he was hurt as the season drew toward its end as it looked like he had lost an edge, but I guess he was saving some energy for the playoffs. It is awesome seeing him go all out each shift. What a great player.

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
Gallagher's game is custom built for the playoffs. Works his butt off every shift, drives the net, puts pucks on net, isn't afraid of the dirty areas, doesn't back down from anyone. He was great in Rd 1, I expect more of the same next round.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Defencemen hate him.
So do goalies, which is even better.

Awesome player man. Definitely future captain material (we say that about a lot of guys, but I can actually see it with him). I'm glad he's back to passing and stuff again because he kinda stopped after playing with the bromance for most of the year, and I couldn't really blame him cause they'd never pass to him.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
And I know someone who said he only made the Giants because his dad is the trainer. Good times.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
24236655_alt1_full.jpeg

...the #11 jersey always looked good with the "C"; that trend needs to be reborn...;)

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Gallagher is a core piece that never gets mentioned as one. If he was 6 foot 2 with his style he would be a 7 million per year player. I would like to see McCarron play like Gallagher, that would be something.

Oct 22, 2012
Upcoming 30 goal season

If we had a threatening powerplay, he could of gotten awfully close to 30 last season. Solid player, and deserves more respect.

I can understand the hate from fans, because that smile would be infuriating, but he is not a dirty player, like some others he's been compared to. Remember that whole, "the book is out on Gallagher" narrative? Nonsense.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Gallagher is a core piece that never gets mentioned as one. If he was 6 foot 2 with his style he would be a 7 million per year player. I would like to see McCarron play like Gallagher, that would be something.

Totally agree. I'm actually glad he's 5'9 because we get a player of his caliber for 3.75 million! He's just as effective as a top 6 PWF for a fraction of the price :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad