BREAKING...TSN: NHL has rejected the NHLPA's 49M proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

creative giant*

Ya, TSN is saying this on air right now. I wonder if they respond with another offer, but it doesn't seem like it.

I guess "final offer" does mean that.

leafaholix*

atleast they put the ax to the counter offer quickly... still some time.

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
It needs to be 1 p.m. already because this madness needs to stop. The NHLPA better take whatever they can get right now if they really want a season.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
The players could come back with another proposal but i doubt that happens. I'm going to bed hopefully when i wake up there will be a deal :)

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
There will be movement. As has been repeated over and over, it isn't done till Bob and Gary are putting on the stupid hats, or Gary's on stage pulling the plug. Till then, theres still plenty left.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Like I said in the other thread. This is it. This is last one. The PA needs to cave, or we'll be watching NHL hockey in September with replacements playing under a 31 Mil Hard Cap. Guarenteed.

Jester

Jul 9, 2004
St. Andrews
think/blue said:
Now its time for the owners, players, gm's to get on the phone and pressure these two guys to meet in the middle.

hopefully... not optimistic how much effect outsiders have at this point.... maybe snider will get on the phone and threatent to knee cap bettman.

19nazzy

Jul 14, 2003
The NHLPA rejected it and didn't indicate they were going to counter-propose

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
ESPNews just said that after the commercial break they have breaking news on the strike, that I don't want to miss it.

I got a $100 that says it's something I knew two hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad