Bravo Clarkie.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
And thanks Armstrong for managing to keep all of our top 20 prospects and his 1st and 2nd round draft picks while still improving the team.

Kings Fanatic

Sep 15, 2003
X-SHARKIE said:
Well thank you Doug Wilson for not trading Milan Michalek and Steve Bernier:)

Come on everybody, thank your GM for not trading your best prospects!

Lame!!! We all know Clarke's rep and have only to look at the last few years to see the reason for this post. As somebody who has recently been railed on for his scouting reports you should probably lay off of others.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Kings Fanatic said:
Lame!!! We all know Clarke's rep and have only to look at the last few years to see the reason for this post. As somebody who has recently been railed on for his scouting reports you should probably lay off of others.

Railed on his scouting reports? Duno what reports you have read but sharkie has done a pretty damn good job, more then a lot others around here thats for sure...
:teach:

Steve Latin*

Thank you Craig Patrick for getting rid of Brian Holzinger. He will not be missed.

S L

04' hockey

Jul 1, 2003
City of Brotherly Lo
Visit site
Geeeezzzzzz......

Just chiding our own GM and YOU guys who look for things to complain about with Clarke.....I honestly am amazed he didn't move on of these guys. :p
Hey, who had the BEST 1st rd. in the draft last year??, ha ha

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
There's still plenty of time for Clarke to trade either Carter or Richards--or both. He may do so to acquire a goaltender. Then, he'll trade Esche for a center prospect. Then, he'll deal for a defenseman; then trade Joni Pitkanen.

Clarke is like a Faberge Organic Shampoo commercial...and so on, and so on.

Kings Fanatic

Sep 15, 2003
I wasn't saying anything bad about Sharkie's reports, I like them. I was merely pointing out that others have given him s*** about them and that should make him a little leary of picking on people for their posts. No big deal either way.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
All Star United said:
No big loss there...

I bet you never saw Balej dominate a game or play in another league than in the NHL . Shut up if you don't know what your are talking about . Balej + 2nd pick is the best return for a rental this year .

The Flash

Apr 24, 2002
Korea (South of Cour
Visit site
Jozeph_Balej said:
I bet you never saw Balej dominate a game or play in another league than in the NHL . Shut up if you don't know what your are talking about . Balej + 2nd pick is the best return for a rental this year .

Such tact, such eloquence... Have you passed Grade 10 Literature class yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad