Rumor: Brassard will be traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
That sounds somewhat strange, given our (severe lack of) center depth. And Brass isn't old ? Then again, i have no clue what Rangers management has planned :)

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Wait. Bob said Brassard might be traded? Or are you speculating that he'll be traded because AV wants the team to get younger?

Clarify this or I'm going to lock it until someone confirms this was actually said.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Just heard on NHL Radio last night from Bob McKenzie. AV wants the team to get younger sighted as a reason. Was that discussed anywhere here? What can we get in return?
If the Rangers traded Brassard, I would hope they would get a 20 something offensive center in return.

94now

May 24, 2004
Snow Belt, USA
He also said Boyle will be let go UFA.Starlman will hit the market as well. Richards was told he has been bought out. Faulk will not get QA.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
wait. brass is young.

and i still say we go hard for stasny and hes only 28.

doesnt make sense to breakup out best offensive line.

???

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
It seems extremely odd for Bob McKenzie to go on national radio and delve into the Rangers as deeply as Jusin Falk...

94now

May 24, 2004
Snow Belt, USA
That sounds somewhat strange, given our (severe lack of) center depth. And Brass isn't old ? Then again, i have no clue what Rangers management has planned :)

JTM will replace Brass. We can get something else as far as position in return. They have to keep Moore somehow. Moore will be wanted in NHLcomes July 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad