Brassard vs Matt Carle vs Weber

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
The best D can compare to the best forward. Let's say you have Lidstrom in your team he gives you the same kind of production of a Jagr, Thornton. Pitkanen would be close to Eric Staal, Kovalchuk I would say...And you are right since it is a keeper league a guy like Pitkanen is even harder to trade considering is age.

Hey, shut up already! That simple bit of reasoning is very true, yes it's something so many people overlook. Go ahead though why don't ya, just tell the world about it :banghead:

Pavel Bure

Aug 7, 2006
British Columbia
Brassard - When hes ready he will step right into the top 6
Carle - San Jose's PP QB for next season (Prob split with Ehrhoff)
Weber - Stuck behind Z, Timonen, and Hamhuis.

dink182

Aug 7, 2002
Visit site
I would say Carle if you need a good (but not superstar) offensive d. Prob 30-40 points this year, average 40-45 during career, career year 60 points. Same class as Timonen, Hamhuis, Kim Jonsson, Chara, Campbell, Teppo Numminen, Matt Schneider, Ballard, Whitney, Meszaros, etc

Webber will probably get 25-35 points this year, average 30-40 for his career, best year of 50.

Brassard will probably see limited ice time this year in the NHL and probably won't break out until his 3rd year. I see him as Marc Savard type player with similar potential. Average of 70-80 points with 90 at his peak.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Weber. He is a flat out stud.

Carle is great too, but I take Weber over him no question. It's no slight, I'd take Weber over most prospects. Weber is just that good. In my mind the top 4 d prospects right now are the Johnsons, Weber and Staal.

Brassard has some good upside too, but if you need to take d-men, you can do a lot worse then Shea Weber.

Lowe in Oil

Aug 29, 2006
Montreal
I would pick Carle. He will get more ice time with SJ than Weber will with Nashville. Nashville is VERY deep on defence Hamhuis, Suter, Timonen, Zidlicky and Weber. In SJ, there's Carle, Erhoff and a bunch of others that arent offencive enough.
Good luck in your pool. In my pool, we're picking 15 forwards and 8 defencemen, and were 11 guys. Over 250 players will get picked and 33 goalies, i gotta go my research lol

jedi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->