Brandon watchers - Jakub Sindel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAl

Oct 3, 2002
Visit site
To be honest, i'm not sure what kept him out of their lineup, whether it was an injury or some other complication, but Brandon really took off when Sindel joined the team. I think he has a lot to do with it. He really seems to have made his linemates better, and has given the Wheaties two great lines that can really produce. As good as he may seem, I have never seen him play, and don't really know if he has what it takes to be a player in the NHL. I hear he is a pretty slick and disceptive skater, and has some nice moves.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
He's a slick skater, good passer and has a nose for a goal. That line of him, Fehr and Konsorada has been stout (too bad Konsorada was injured last night). Sindel is not afraid to take up scoring positions where he knows he'll be hit, he's not afraid to use his speed to set up chances, he's probably the second best "pure" scorer that Brandon has. His bursts of speed really take defenders & goalies by surprise sometimes, just ask PA last week on Brandon's 5th goal!! I would say that Sindel plays a bit like Pavel Bure, just not as good obviously!!
Hope this helps.....

Allin44

Mar 13, 2005
BigAl said:
To be honest, i'm not sure what kept him out of their lineup, whether it was an injury or some other complication, but Brandon really took off when Sindel joined the team. I think he has a lot to do with it. He really seems to have made his linemates better, and has given the Wheaties two great lines that can really produce. As good as he may seem, I have never seen him play, and don't really know if he has what it takes to be a player in the NHL. I hear he is a pretty slick and disceptive skater, and has some nice moves.
he was playing in the euro legaues.. making decent cash etc, chicago told him he needed to come to the wheaties to develop.. he did.. hes taken off.. and he is SLICK

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
I hope he stays with the Wheaties for next year. He'll be the go-to-guy and I'm excited to see what he can do with it.

Allin44

Mar 13, 2005
Sindel coming back

Yeah there is no way in hell he will be back with the wheaties next year. ive said this before.. if brandon doesnt take the memorial cup this year, they wont take it for awhile: fehr, stone, konsorada, monych, later, sindel, webb will all be gone. thats your 7 best players.

Gardebut30

Jun 8, 2004
Allin44 said:
Yeah there is no way in hell he will be back with the wheaties next year. ive said this before.. if brandon doesnt take the memorial cup this year, they wont take it for awhile: fehr, stone, konsorada, monych, later, sindel, webb will all be gone. thats your 7 best players.

why do you say he won't be back? your not suggesting he's good enough to turn pro and play in the ahl are you? i never saw him play, but that'd be suprising considering i've never heard anything to that regard. but if so, cool.

Allin44

Mar 13, 2005
gardebut30 said:
why do you say he won't be back? your not suggesting he's good enough to turn pro and play in the ahl are you? i never saw him play, but that'd be suprising considering i've never heard anything to that regard. but if so, cool.
i just dont think he'll be back... but if stone and fehr dont play pro next year, brandon could return a pretty sick team..

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
He couldn't play in the AHL if he wanted to, now that he's played in the CHL.

if he was drafted out of europe, he can play in the AHL before 20. Only if a player is drafted out of the CHL is he held to the "must be 20" standard

just playing in the CHL doesn't do that

czechhockeyfan

Mar 8, 2003
Czech republic
Visit site
gardebut30 said:

He is going to play in Czech Extraleague next season for Sparta Prague. The trouble is his father has become new coach of Sparta today and I don´t think he would like to play under his father there despite of playing under him for Czech U-18 Nat.team last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad