Brandon Segal Signs with Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerman

Dec 19, 2002
Manitoba
Visit site
It was announced today that Brandon Segal signed with the Nashville Predators from the Calgary Hitmen, and will be assigned to Milwaukee.

It's quite a loss for Calgary. Segal was a two-time member of the WHL All-Star Team and was their assistant captain. He had 30 pts. (18 goals) in 28 games this season.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Steelerman said:
It was announced today that Brandon Segal signed with the Nashville Predators from the Calgary Hitmen, and will be assigned to Milwaukee.

It's quite a loss for Calgary. Segal was a two-time member of the WHL All-Star Team and was their assistant captain. He had 30 pts. (18 goals) in 28 games this season.

Thanks for the update.

Here is the link

http://www.nashvillepredators.com/pressbox/news/default.asp?item_id=4228

Hitman*

F*&^ this %^#@ing $*&^, damn %^#$ers!!!

neways, I hope Segal succeeds, but it pisses me off that we won't have him for the rest of the year, we were doing so well too. I'll have to run out and get his jersey quickly.

Good luck, always remember the team that brought you up.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
it's funny, i had JUST been whining to someone,
"man, why didn't we sign Segal after the amazing camp he had? He at least needs to be in Milwaukee this year," and as soon as I had said that, I saw the news.

Easily my current favorite Nashville prospect...reminds me a lot of Hartnell, with maybe an even better scoring flare :handclap: :yo: :bow:

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Segal is one of the nicest people I've ever met. His off-season hometown is Delta, BC where I work out, and damn does he work f*cking hard. Hes huge too. I asked him what it was like when he was drafted and his exact words were " Imagine the best thing thats happened to you, and multiply it as many times as you can, and your still nowhere near the feeling I had when I was drafted." I'll never forget him saying that, and he was always so happy when he talked about Nashville. I wish him the best, he deserves it. Although, he can slack off at times. But

Bravo Brandon :handclap: :yo:

BTW...I think you have a gem on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad