Confirmed with Link: Brandon Pridham Promoted To Assistant General Manager

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Glad that he's going to have an even bigger role from now on. I think he's going to be really handy when signing those upcoming contracts.

Reactions: uncleben and Mork

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009

Leafs PR✔@LeafsPR

Pridham, who first joined the Maple Leafs as Assistant to the General Manager in August of 2014, will continue to assist with salary cap analysis, contract negotiations and collective bargaining agreement interpretation for the team. #TMLtalk
4:01 PM - May 23, 2018

so it looks like he gets a new title but has the same role , if this keeps him happy and in the organization then its a win

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Fine move but we lost a lot a good set of eyes and negotiator in the process.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I need to know if he’s a computer boy or a hockey man before I decide if it’s a good decision.

Computer boy Dubas chose him so I assume that it’s a bad decision.

/s

Reactions: stickty111

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
I need to know if he’s a computer boy or a hockey man before I decide if it’s a good decision.

Computer boy Dubas chose him so I assume that it’s a bad decision.

/s

I know you're being sarcastic, but just in case you don't know.

Pridham helped write the CBA. He's a cap expert and is likely the person who structures player contracts for the Leafs.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I know you're being sarcastic, but just in case you don't know.

Pridham helped write the CBA. He's a cap expert and is likely the person who structures player contracts for the Leafs.

He also has a elite prospect page. He’s versatile.

Reactions: my name is Bob

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
So are we going to have three assistant GM's or are we changing the structure of the front office? He's going to do the exact same job he always did just with a more official title. The second guy will pretty much have to do everything Hunter and Dubas did combined otherwise, or duties will be dispersed differently throughout the organization now.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Just a title promotion and raise. Nothing changes about his actual day to day role in the organization.
Promotion keeps him happy though, especially if he eventually aspires to one day be a GM. He is a guy we can't afford to lose at this point with the big 3 contract negotiations and navigating cap challenges.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->