Recalled/Assigned: Bracken Kearns called up, Shane Prince to the IR

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
I actually really like Kearns, those two games he came up for last year he played his heart out. Good guy.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Would have liked to see some other guys, but hopefully it's not a long stint anyway. Bernier is still there and he was serviceable last year. Can't reward Ho-Sang this early, but damn it'd be fun to see him get some ice time in the bigs.

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Bracken Kearns

Unfortunte, but the injury to Casey Cizekas can have huge implications to a playoff run. In steps AHL veteran Bracken Kearns who has seen just about everything in the minor leagues and who has NHL experience.

I think it is a good move and lucky we have this guy hanging around.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Would have liked to see some other guys, but hopefully it's not a long stint anyway. Bernier is still there and he was serviceable last year. Can't reward Ho-Sang this early, but damn it'd be fun to see him get some ice time in the bigs.

I believe in the Bridgeport thread it's reported that Bernier is out with an upper body injury. Ho-Sang isn't good defensively, so you don't want him playing on the fourth line.

nyiguy21

Poster of the Decade
Aug 22, 2007
New York
I feel like they just wanted a guy to plug in on the 4th line if need be. If Ho-Sang were coming up he'd be better off in the top 6.

Let's be honest, this board would go mental if JHS was called up to be the 12/13 forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00