Injury Report: Boychuck being evaluated knee on knee

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
We have a general injury thread.

As far as the injury, if he was able to play through it, then I don't think it is anything serious.

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
That was a bad play, from behind, should be looked at. Really bad play by that player. I believe it was Dwight King, is that right?

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
That was a bad play, from behind, should be looked at. Really bad play by that player. I believe it was Dwight King, is that right?

Nah, Kyle Clifford.

Do agree it should've been looked at. Knee on knee hits are very serious and should be taken more seriously than just a two minute minor.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Where is all this keith yandle stuff coming from garrioch nvr tweeted it

I highly doubt the credibility of this rumor because...

a.) it's Garrioch
b.) Snow just acquired two top four defensemen, where would Yandle fit on the Isles blueline? Also consider that Reinhart and Pulock plus more are in the pipeline
c.) Bailey has missed the last seven games and hasn't played center in two + years, so Maloney is not scouting him, plus Bailey isn't cheap (unless it's a straight swap with prospects and picks)
d.) We really don't have much more to give up at this point, and can we even fit his salary?

If Bailey + for Yandle is an actual conversation, kudos to Snow, but I'm not buying it

As reported last week, Arizona (don’t call me Phoenix) Coyotes GM Don Maloney is listening to all offers. He was spotted at the New York Islanders-Los Angeles Kings game the other night at the Staples Center. While the Isles added defenceman Johnny Boychuk (Boston) and Nick Leddy (Chicago), GM Garth Snow may have more than a passing interest in Coyotes D Keith Yandle and New York has the prospects to make a deal. The Coyotes have been looking for help in the middle and though Josh Bailey has been used as a winger in Long Island, he can play centre.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/11/08...ry-cap?token=5ffa14ce7fad4a67809c857363e7dc0c

Arthur Staple @StapeNewsday · 4h
@nyisles3 @iancmclaren Haven't heard anything.

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/status/531472648866238464

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
Where is all this keith yandle stuff coming from garrioch nvr tweeted it

isn't garrioch usually pretty out of touch with isles rumors?
regardless, if true, and the asking price is bailey + spare parts...then i'm pretty sure all of us here do that yesterday.

question is, who on d gets the short end of the stick? pretty sure the yotes don't want any d prospects coming back since they're pretty well stocked in that area(see gormley on the 3rd pairing, nice luxury).

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Clifford was making an attempt to get the puck there because it changed direction coming around the boards...it initially appeared it would curl along the boards to Boychuk and he was going to come in take the body, but the puck took a bounce that caused it to begin coming more forward off the boards, at that point both players reacted and Clifford went for the puck, as he did that so did Boychuk and it ended with a funny hit...he was trying to avoid him last second from what I see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad