Confirmed with Link: Borowiecki Signs 2 Years AAV of $1.2 million ($1.2M in both years)

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
2 years 1.2m aav

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I thought it was 3 years. I don't know. Does management think we absolutely need this guy 2 years down the road?

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHABABABBABABABABBABABABABABBABAB

1.2 Mil to be a glorified mascot. Boro living the good life

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Paging Hale the Villain.

Better or worse than the Burrows trade?

Oddly enough, I think Boro is tradeable because of the number of hits he puts up.

Some Western Conference GM will be impressed.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Another one of those extensions where you wonder... but why did we rush to sign him so early?

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Well at least the contract is manageable. I don't understand the need to do this now though. Why not wait until the end of the season?

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
I said 6th as well, which is what he plays.
He does, poorly. Everyone on these boards loses their minds at the Sens taking 'safe' players in the 1st round. This is the exact same thing. Playing a 'safe' plug because he tries hard instead of a good player who might make a mistake. That isn't even a good excuse either because Boro messes up too. I don't think hes the worst player in the world or anything, but if you want to be a good team - aim for higher standards. Boro was ranked last in the NHL in offensive contribution from the D. I know that isn't what he is here for, but come on, it wouldn't hurt to be able to play outside of our own zone once in a while when the 3rd pair is out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->