GDT: Bonjour les Voisins! Ne pas! Le Hahahaha!

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Personally I think Faulk has been playing a lot better in the past few games. I thought Slavin looked excellent last night as well.

Regarding Skinner, he is a chaotic player in that he is such a talented and unpredicted skater/playmaker that he causes a lot of boom/bust plays. He makes a brilliant drive to the net, or he turns it over. The effort is there from Skinner, quite obviously, but he's making more mistakes than usual. He's a little snakebit. I'm not worried as Skinner has proven to be a hot/cold player. He's a little cold right now but the TSA line is making up for it.

I thought Terevainen was our best player last night. He was making tons of small but positive plays all night. His goal was rather impressive, but he was also solid defensively. I love that we were able to get this kid essentially for a year of Bickell. Thank you Chicago! Can you take Darling back? :)

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Is there a way I can block all posts with the word leadership in them?
Yes, there's a field beneath the easy button that prevents posts complaining about posts. :sarcasm:
Tickets for games against Pittsburgh are usually on the expensive end anyways and it's a Friday night game. It's pretty standard.
Plus, anyone who presents a game ticket this weekend at Primanti Bros. and says "I'm a Yinzer" gets extra fries on their sandwich. ;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->