Bogo back on skates

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
KW, I'm surprised to see you here. Thought you were out? :sarcasm:

Mid Feb sounds about right, considering he has just skated and not even held a stick yet.

I for one just prefer good old Brogosian. I still want that on a jersey but would probably end up punching someone who said "you spelled it wrooong"

I think I said no watching
Didnt say anything about not talking ;)

That would be a pretty cool jersey though

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Bogo was made to be a Manitoban, I think. Lots of fishing and hunting to be done up here, and no one blinks twice if you're wearing cowboy boots. :D

funny thing is that in his first season in Atlanta he looked way more like a "Kane-like" kind of person. I remember him sitting on big SUV which he bought with his first salary from the Thrashers.

Thats the video. I found it :laugh:

I think he changed a lot since that video.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
i'd guess that he's 3-4 weeks away. would be surprised if he was 6 weeks away i.e. end of Feb.
can't see him being on skates for 6 weeks of conditioning.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
funny thing is that in his first season in Atlanta he looked way more like a "Kane-like" kind of person. I remember him sitting on big SUV which he bought with his first salary from the Thrashers.

Awesome video. Super funny.

By "Kane-like" do you mean fan of rap music?

wilty00

May 15, 2007
Kelowna/Winnipeg

Quick, someone get Kane a pair of cowboy boots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad