Body Beast

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Still doing this BB and yesterday was my best day by far, I was able to do about 75% of the exercises with good form. I'm still enjoying this. I might just keep repeating Phase One every 4 weeks and skip the program as designed.

I'm having a hard time with the Tricep extensions, its hard to keep the elbows pointing forward and not flying out. Weight is light on that one but form is still not the best.

My favorite exercise from the Chest set is the Close Grip Press, that one I can really feel it working my chest and Lats. The one I don't like the most is the decline push ups, they have it about 60% of the way in and by that time my arms are so shaky I can can't do it safely. The Tricep push ups are a bugger too, but they aren't as hard for me as the decline.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Still doing this BB and yesterday was my best day by far, I was able to do about 75% of the exercises with good form. I'm still enjoying this. I might just keep repeating Phase One every 4 weeks and skip the program as designed.

I'm having a hard time with the Tricep extensions, its hard to keep the elbows pointing forward and not flying out. Weight is light on that one but form is still not the best.

My favorite exercise from the Chest set is the Close Grip Press, that one I can really feel it working my chest and Lats. The one I don't like the most is the decline push ups, they have it about 60% of the way in and by that time my arms are so shaky I can can't do it safely. The Tricep push ups are a bugger too, but they aren't as hard for me as the decline.

Definitely a good idea probably.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I more or less agree with Flyline. It's a good program for teaching you some moves and helping you quickly grow in strength for the first month or so, but after that it's just so repetitive and they do the moves so quickly I don't find it to be a very useful program.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->