Bobby Ryan scratched from OS line-up for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks_è_Halos

Feb 8, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
profile.myspace.com
Tjardus Greidanus said:
Anyways...to the topic at hand, good. Just because he's a star doesn't mean he should get away with it. If it's against the rules it's against the rules.
That's the way I look at it as well. He might as well learn that now. Hopefully he's gained from this experience and, from now on, will think about his actions a little more before he goes about doing them.

CH Wizard

Ban him forever, he's wasting time in the OHL, he has proved enough things there.

hattrick74

Jan 3, 2004
Visit site
Jon Prescription said:
In the US it's legal to have it on you if you're under age. Just not buy. A cop can't just come up to you and tell you to put it out or anything say if you didn't have ID. That's the rule I've always seen people go by.

i disagree, if you are underage you cant have cigs or beer etc on you. its just not highly enforced. like speeding everyone does it so its hard to pull everyone over, but an 16 yr old kid smoking is ilegal.

Yayo

Jon Prescription said:
In the US it's legal to have it on you if you're under age. Just not buy. A cop can't just come up to you and tell you to put it out or anything say if you didn't have ID. That's the rule I've always seen people go by.
Pretty much the same thing here in Canada.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Sammy said:
Maybe in Ontario a 12 year old cant buy liquor but its legal to possess it & booze it up. ;)

Thats the case in Sweden. Just because if it where illegal its a crime, every time a kids takes a cigarett/beer from his parents ect it would be a "felony". That wouldn't make sense.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
hattrick74 said:
i disagree, if you are underage you cant have cigs or beer etc on you. its just not highly enforced. like speeding everyone does it so its hard to pull everyone over, but an 16 yr old kid smoking is ilegal.

Find me this law, then. Everywhere I've seen it the only rule is purchasing. As a 19 year old I can have as much alcohol as I want in my car, I just better not be drinking it.

When I was 16 I could've been smoking away but they only couldn't sell it for me. It's a crime to sell to a minor and buy for the whole purpose of giving it to a minor.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
MomentsofSanity said:
Sadly I haven't found one yet... was reported on Bear Radio up in Owen Sound area but being sunday nothing has made it to print anywhere.

If anyone can provide a link, PM me. For the time being, we have to close this. If it ISN'T true, the boards could get in trouble for this. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->