Player Discussion Bobby Ryan Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Silfverberg is literally better than him at every aspect of the game.

Ryan has better hands, a better backhand and is a better hitter. Speed is overall close also. But you're probably right this time.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Silfverberg isn't the best skater either. If he's better it's slight. Silf definitely has better stamina though.

SensEnforcer

Nov 23, 2008
Melbourne
5 games where he could turn his legacy in the city around. It won't happen, because it never happens with Bobby Ryan, but if it ever was going to happen, the table is set (but it won't happen because it never happens with Bobby Ryan)

All the **** hes gone though with having to replace Alfie, all the times he never came in hot - as an athelete and for his own mental sanity, just bottle up all that anger/frustration and get out there and play like a savage psychopath possessed for 120 minutes versus Detroit. Just play angry and mean for 120 minutes.

Bobby Ryan needs to stop playing like he's the nicest guy in the NHL, trying to set everyone up, trying to include his teammates in every play, just get out there and be the Arrogant American, the puck is yours next game and no one can take it from you, it's your ice, it's your puck, it's your game. Play with your Ego all out Bobby, stop trying to be the hero to your teammates, get out there and dominate Detroit back to back.

We need someone to narrate this to bobby in an inspiring voice with epic music in the background

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
This franchise has always been way too over-sentimental with it's players at times.. that and an insistence on wanting to have 'Ottawa Valley Guys' on this team. Does anyone here really give a **** whether Ottawa has players from the Ottawa area on this team? I certainly don't.

This is what ticks me off. Does management really think that local guys like Boro, Brassard, Ceci etc are drawing fans out to the stadium? It's mind boggling.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
This is what ticks me off. Does management really think that local guys like Boro, Brassard, Ceci etc are drawing fans out to the stadium? It's mind boggling.
Just a another failed experiment. Drafting Swedes, 200 foot game, local players.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
We can only hope he is injured, for real, anything to get him out of the line-up.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
He played good today tho

He's actually played fairly well since he's been back, not top 6 level but fairly well relative to his play this season. Frustrating that the points haven't come though.

WadeRedden

Feb 24, 2016

Exactly. I could not care less about where players come from.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
This will save him the embarrassment of being benched in the playoffs. Ryan is an anchor on this team, since he came back we started losing, he gets injured in the 3rd and suddenly we have a miracle comeback.

If the injury is serious, might not ever see him in a Sens uniform again.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
No one will take Ryan's contract unless we eat 2-3 million on it, and I don't see that as likely. Only hope is in Vegas taking him, they can use that salary to help them with their cap requirements.

Just bleh, 4+ more years of this. :cry:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
No one will take Ryan's contract unless we eat 2-3 million on it, and I don't see that as likely. Only hope is in Vegas taking him, they can use that salary to help them with their cap requirements.

Just bleh, 4+ more years of this. :cry:
If that's the case just buy him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->