26. New York R - Jakub Sindel

27. Washington - Kirill Lyamin

28. San Jose - Adam Pineault

29. Tampa Bay - Sami Lepisto

30. Washington - David Booth

May 1, 2003
Visit site
King Henry I said:
Chipchura all the way to #22? That's bold.
Agreed Chicpchura CSS Ranked #1 North American Skater will most likely not fall to 22nd, but overall good mock draft

TVanek26*

Chipchura's way too low and I think Valabik should be a little higher.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
I honestly can't see the Blues taking Lisin ahead of Kaspar, Radulov or Chipchura, if all were available. If someone could give me a little more insight about Lisin, I might be willing to change that opinion, however...

Pretty good draft otherwise.

PrussianBlue :blues

rnyquist

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
Stifler said:
NO way Sutter takes Smid if Chipcura is still sitting on the board. No disrespect to Smid.

Calgary needs some offensive scorers, not defencemen. Smid isn't Sutter material, while big, and stable, he's european and not to swift with his diving, sutter would have a fit on his butt every night

Kick Save

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
As a Ducks' fan, I'd be bitterly disappointed if they took either Wolski or O'Neill with the 9th pick overall. In addition to ANY of the eight players you have going before the 9th pick, I'd much rather have Stafford, Chipchura, Valibek or Radulov than either Wolski or O'Neill.

Please, no "soft" players. The only exception I'd make is for a prolific goal scorer. Anaheim desperately needs size and grit.

rnyquist

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
Kick Save said:
As a Ducks' fan, I'd be bitterly disappointed if they took either Wolski or O'Neill with the 9th pick overall. In addition to ANY of the eight players you have going before the 9th pick, I'd much rather have Stafford, Chipchura, Valibek or Radulov than either Wolski or O'Neill.

Please, no "soft" players. The only exception I'd make is for a prolific goal scorer. Anaheim desperately needs size and grit.

i think you underestimate O'neils grit, while he's no mamath like Valabik, he's far from soft. He'd be probably better for the ducks as he's much more certain to be great than valabik is at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad