TSN: Bob McKenzie interviews Brad Treliving about the Flames

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Every time I hear Treliving speak, I'm even more convinced we have the right man in that GM chair. It's pretty refreshing to actually have a plan and direction.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
That's a good interview. I like hearing about the Flames standpoint on Sven; I hope he does well.

ReNeGaDe87

Comfortably Numb
Jun 10, 2012
Burkeville AB
great interview, the longest one with Brad we've seen I believe. the more they talk about Bennett the more I think he will be sent back to junior. They talk about how he is almost a calendar year younger than Mony was when at the same point last year. Whatever is best for his development is whats best for the Flames

Im really going to miss Bob's opinions and insider knowledge this year

WhereIsIt

alongtheboards
Jan 21, 2010
Calgary
www.alongtheboards.com
great interview, the longest one with Brad we've seen I believe. the more they talk about Bennett the more I think he will be sent back to junior. They talk about how he is almost a calendar year younger than Mony was when at the same point last year. Whatever is best for his development is whats best for the Flames

Im really going to miss Bob's opinions and insider knowledge this year

Bob isn't going anywhere as far as I know.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
What an incredibly smart man. Another thing I really like about Treliving is that he just seems to be a really good and likeable guy. He's someone people want to be around. With Burkie's guidance, I have a ton of confidence in the direction we are moving towards. I loved everything he said about our young players too.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Treliving was AGM for quite a while in Arizona, so you can see why he is doing a great job as GM thus far. I can't wait to evaluate his performance after one year, so far he has done/said everything right this offseason.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
so far he has done/said everything right this offseason.

Yes, his meandering, noncommittal answers prevent him from every saying the wrong thing. But it is the right way for him to play it I guess, it's still so early. His signings look okay on paper, but aside from his extreme caution, I can't conclude he's done anything right yet.

ReNeGaDe87

Comfortably Numb
Jun 10, 2012
Burkeville AB
Nothing's going to stop me from tuning into TSN for hockey news even if they aren't airing any Flames games anymore.

Bob isn't going anywhere as far as I know.

yeah I know hes not going anywhere, but during intermission its not like TSN is going to have the panel waiting in the middle of their broadcasting schedule with Dregs throwing to Bob doing in game analysis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad