Half-Assed GDT: Blues Wild

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
you need a new TV or something, Thomas was wide open
Didn't you know, when anything bad happens to the team it's Kyrou's fault and whenever Kyrou "does" anything good it's because someone else on the team gifted him the opportunity. He's a completely worthless failure negative asset player who is somehow also supposed to be worth multiple assets coming back if he's traded.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
good win

the mild really suck
dont rip them too much, we are their crippled older big brother.

we dont suck enough for a top 3 pick but are not good enough to be a legit playoff threat.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
dont rip them too much, we are their crippled older big brother.
nah, they deserve the ribbing and definitely suck more than they should and more than they were expected to this year

sure they have some likeable guys, but it's a loser squad and billy g is locking them up long term so i look forward to more of it

Reactions: 542365

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
who had jake with 20 goals ?

not me
Neighbours will finish with 27 or 28. Not bad for a player who was described as "too soft". most of his goals have come from fighting for, and holding his position in front of the net. And he's been partly responsible for (although not getting official assists) for several more goals by screening the goalie from his down low position. he's going to become the Power Forward SOME of us thought he could be. I can't wait till Snuggeruud and his booming one-timer joins him on The Blues. Then they'll have 3 legitimate scoring lines, again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad