Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
I am f***ing furious with this shit show. For f***s sake. Drive the f***ing net, be hard on the stick, pass faster. f***ing hell, this shit is f***ing awful. Its boring hockey and absolute f***ing trash.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
hopefully dunn will be riding the bench. no way does gunnar or bort deserve to sit over this guy.

Reactions: Vamos Rafa

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
"steen was there darren, but he let his guy go"

9b3.png

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Yeah Dunn needs to sit tomorrow. Way too many mistakes tonight. Ohh well, hopefully they can bounce back in Minnesota tomorrow. Though I am not expecting it.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I usually stick it out even when we are obviously going to lose, but lately our brand of hockey has not been entertaing enough to warrant doing so. Goodnight all.

Reactions: TarasenkosForearm

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Bad powerplay, worse penalty kill. No drive, no crispness, no working it around at speed, poor goaltending. Yeah, you are not going to win that way. We have no one to really call up either. The D is not going in like they were and we are not adjusting. I see them continually go to the D, but teams are on to that. We also are not using the same rotation swaps with d and fwd like before. Steen belongs nowhere near the point on the PP.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Glad I missed it.

When these guys show up to play, I'll show up to watch. My entertainment budget and free time is limited. No sense in watching guys who don't show up to compete.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Glad I missed it.

When these guys show up to play, I'll show up to watch. My entertainment budget and free time is limited. No sense in watching guys who don't show up to compete.
Yeah, I have been loyal all year, but I am going out tomorrow. I have better things to do. Get a streak going and Ill be glued to my seat, but I am only casually watching until it is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->