85deR1Z.png

JoYixTb.png

QVa6zki.png

YvOs5TJ.png

jyi6jQo.png

lunch_2223267b.jpg

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I guess the Canucks want us to beat the Kings, they sent us Stepan Upshallov to boost our 4th line.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Well great now the Blues are conluding with Russia. Ohh well, guess I'm drinking vodka tonight boys and girls. Which I will probably need sense the boys will be an hour late to the game....Again. Here is to hoping the score after the first 20 minutes is not too bad.

2F8q3C4.gif

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
After the first meeting with the Kings, I was really looking forward to this game. Now that the boys have cooled off considerably, this game is a little more worrisome. If they can lose to the depleted Ducks at home, the Kings should have hope.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
#stlblues lines via Lou K
Jaskin-Stastny-Steen
Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Sobotka-Sundqvist-Berglund
Upshall-Brodziak-Thorburn
extras: Paajarvi, Blais

D pairs:
Edmundson-Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson-Parayko
Dunn-Bouwmeester
extra: Bortuzzo

Hutton in starter's net

Sorry Elk, guess Yeo played Russian :)naughty::help:) roulette today on lineup tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonzerochance

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Riding on horseback bare chested.

Photoshop please!!
vladimir_putin_is_a_man_to_be_reckoned_with_640_33.jpg

How do we sign that guy? I've watched some of his highlight videos and I swear he has to be like a 5PPG player in the KHL. Surely it would somewhat translate? He's extremely good at backing off opposing defenders as they have to respect him on the ice.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Well great now the Blues are conluding with Russia. Ohh well, guess I'm drinking vodka tonight boys and girls. Which I will probably need sense the boys will be an hour late to the game....Again. Here is to hoping the score after the first 20 minutes is not too bad.

2F8q3C4.gif

I'm slowly getting drunk now. Interesting game against Kings and finally I see my Bertta at ice.

nonzerochance

May 16, 2016
Looking forward to seeing how the Dunn-Bo pair will perform.

Yeo quotes from NHL.com projected lineup post point to some upcoming experimentation:
"There are a lot of guys that are going to get chances. We've got a lot of games coming up here in the next little stretch. We could win 10 games in a row and we're going to be switching guys in and out. That's the way it's going to be. We have to keep everybody involved and that kind of competition is going to be good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad