I missed last night
Watched today’s
Coincidence?
I think not
Or it’ s the uh red wine uh

MoreMorrissey

Apr 27, 2017
Winningpeg
f*** trouba honestly he’s been lazy as shit all season and gets gifted PP1 minutes completely undeserved. Bad for team culture let’s move him for a big return please.

Reactions: sipowicz

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Wait, so last night's game where we dominated one of the top teams in the league wasn't a sign of our imminent demise?

Shocker.

It was, in no particular order: An incoming losing streak, an incoming NINE game losing streak, us on our way to being out of a playoff spot by Christmas break, proof we need to fire Maurice, proof we need to overhaul all the lines, proof that there's nothing to be optimistic about, et cetera, et f***ing cetera.

To all those Evergreen predictions made in the last 24 hours, I can say only this:

5HXi6na.jpg

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Uh good game, uh Helly uh playing uh well!
Uh nice to uh see uh the uh Jets uh scorers uh come uh through!

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
It was, in no particular order: An incoming losing streak, an incoming NINE game losing streak, us on our way to being out of a playoff spot by Christmas break, proof we need to fire Maurice, proof we need to overhaul all the lines, proof that there's nothing to be optimistic about, et cetera, et ****ing cetera.

To all those Evergreen predictions made in the last 24 hours, I can say only this:

5HXi6na.jpg
I mean, I'm as big fan of falling skies as the next guy, but to have that reaction to last night's game was... yeah.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Man Morrissey is our best d man by far.

He's been this many games now. How often do you see him with a calm, quiet play that simply takes the puck out of harm's way.

When the Blues were pressing at the end of the second and they had it in the corner with 5 seconds left and I see it's 44 going in there after it, it was almost serenity.

Reactions: MoreMorrissey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->