Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
that looked pretty weak but ill take it berglund
Darn right we'll take it!! Our season was just about over. Hope we get Tarasenko back Wednesday. At least we live another day to prolong the interest in this season until our dreams are crushed, somewhere along the line. I hope it's after at least one playoff series win. But, I won't be terribly disappointed if we just make it to the playoffs and play a closeb series.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
With a 4 point night tonight Alex Pietrangelo eclipses 50 points for the 3rd time in his career. He will almost certainly demolish his previous season high of 51 points.

Reactions: shmotz and Bendak

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Devils got a goal, Ducks lead 2-1. We are officially Devils fans tonight.

Reactions: Bendak

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
We've finally found a goalie who lets in more softies than Allen!
kari lehtonen who dallas is forced to play now with bishop out is the same as allen.

he can go on decent streaks like allen has in past but has mental meltdowns where he gives up really weak goals amd camt stop anything.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
FTOujwv.jpg

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Dallas lost 4-2. Very nice!!!
Not going to celebrate it in the slightest, but Bishop also left the game with a knee injury. Might be helpful for the Blues, but obviously wish Big Ben a speedy recovery.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
So I missed the game, first time this season :'(.

But I looked at the scoresheet and thought it was a mistake how many times I kept seeing Dunn and Pietrangelo's names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad