Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Bolts 7pm- Please No One Else Get Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Good night. They played well, but missed on their many opportunities.

The Bolts didn't miss on their chances.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Of course it's off a turnover from Schenn in the neutral zone, he's making some idiotic passes

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Yeah probably game. Opportunities were their, just couldn't execute. Still proud of the effort tonight by the boys.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Missing Schwartz and Pietrangelo and Tarasenko on one of his bad stretches...we were doomed from the beginning.

Defense and Allen has played well tonight.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
Hockey is truly a thing of beauty.

Oh how it could've been had Sobotka not missed a gaping cage. But a las, were now down 2.

But I for one could not be happier with the teams performance. Just no puck luck.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
Man, this game is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I really don't know why, either. We're missing some top guys, I expected a loss, and we've played pretty well but I'm just frustrated watching. I guess it's because we've played so well and have had so many opportunities and we couldn't capitalize.. And if something doesn't happen soon, it'll be a SHUTOUT loss which is always a letdown.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Hockey is truly a thing of beauty.

Oh how it could've been had Sobotka not missed a gaping cage. But a las, were now down 2.

But I for one could not be happier with the teams performance. Just no puck luck.

Yep gutsy performance with us missing our best forward(Schwartz), best defenseman(Petro), #4 defenseman(Bouw) and lest we forget another top6 player in Fabbri.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
I'm usually pretty critical of him, but Jaskin has been good lately. Really liking his game, I just wish he could figure out his skating.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Good game. We have had worse losses. Tarasenko needs to get it together asap. No excuses.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Tough game to watch but the Blues played well considering the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad