Steen-Brodziak-Berglund
Soshnikov-Sobotka-Jaskin
Thompson-Barbashev-Thorburn

Gunnersson-Pietrangelo
Dunn-Parayko
Bortuzzo-Schmaltz

Allen
Husso

Avs lineup to be updated later. Maybe. Idk yet.

Reactions: Bendak

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
These wins are giving me hope
PerfumedAbleAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Haha that’s fair I just noticed that. I just know the Blues site has had it wrong the last few games.
any idea on the status of hutton?

I believe that for the next 4 weekends we will have back to back games each weekend and it would be nice to have hutton back instead of relying on rookie husso in pressure games to make debut or asking allen to go vack to back.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Meh. It’s a home game, so I’m completely expecting a disappointing performance. Blues have whipped up on the Avs most of the games this year. So I expect a return of that favor. Hope I’m wrong though.

Avs win 4-2.

DeuceNine

Like You Read About
Aug 6, 2006
Stymieville
Meh. It’s a home game, so I’m completely expecting a disappointing performance. Blues have whipped up on the Avs most of the games this year. So I expect a return of that favor. Hope I’m wrong though.

Avs win 4-2.
They need to remember at the end of the day it's the franking Avs slightly overachieving, and lay the boot accordingly.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
“Must win” game.

But I think nearly every game from here on out is a “must win” game. Our crappy play in Dec, Jan, and Feb ensured that Mar and Apr would be dire months.

On the bright side, they are responding. Let’s hope hope they don’t lose the fire.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Problem with our losing streak is how it turned games like this to 100% must wins. If we win this innl regulation our playoff chances go above 50%. If we lose it drops to about 25%. So yeah, this game is a huge one.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
I'm seeing reports that depending on how morning skate goes Edmundson could be back in line up as early as today - has anybody seen anything definitive anywhere?

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Nice to hear Edmundson is back but that means Schmaltz is the odd one out. I've really liked Schmaltz's play lately, I'd like to see him and Bortuzzo interchange on the bottom pairing. Having Schmaltz just sit in the press box would be a waste.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Schmaltz has been playing well so I hope Eddy isn't rushing back, but if he's fully ready to go I don't see a problem.

Huge game tonight, hope Allen keeps playing well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad