Confirmed with Link: Blues sign Maxim Lapierre

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Aucoin was always getting brought in as an extra forward. We need 14 forwards, the fourth liners aren't going to be playing every day. We have a good group of 5 of them now. Despite what some think, it just doesn't make any sense at all to have Jaškin in the role of making up the numbers.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Right, Aucoin is the 14th forward now. But if we sign a top 6 center somehow he probably starts in Chicago and is an early call up.

Porter-Lappy-Reaves is probably our starting 4th line as it stands right now. Ahaha that's gonna be hilariously awesome to watch.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Lappy did not play the pest very much in Van even if he could and did at times, he got it in his sleeve. He played well taken his tasks and generated little frustration. I miss him already.

Last edited:

Parrish

Apr 2, 2004
Decatur; Indiana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLH9eREvKTI

I think I may be the only one on here that loves this move. I like pesty players. I feel it opens p apace for everyone else. I've always tried to play gritty like this, maybe that's why I like these guys. Lst year I felt our biggest pest was Perron. Obviously, that needs to change. Perron is the kinda guy that will benefit from this.While the other team is dealing with Laps Perron is scoring.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Interesting pick up by Army, no doubt. If he pisses off the Hawks whenever we play them I'll be satisfied with this signing.

He will do that in spades. If there's one thing Laps does insanely well, it's irritate the hell out of people. Just google some of his gifs. He's got a face you just want to punch.

Anywho, I think this works out well for you guys. Lapierre is solid defensively for a depth player, can kill penalties and occasionally shift up the roster in case of injuries. As for his antics. Believe me, you'll learn to love them real fast. He grows on you.

LightSoundGeometry*

i personally love this move. I like the pest, agitator, goon type players and think each team needs one or two of them. One a heavyweight and one a guy like lappy who can do several roles as well as irritate, and he does have the kind of face you would just like to punch lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad