GDT: Blues @ Hawks 1pm 11/26/23 Nbcsports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I’ve brought up coaching changes quite a few times. At what point does whoever is coaching the pp get replaced? Is it King?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
1.Successfully banked zero points for the Tank roll...

2.Told ya only way we had a chance was if STL goaltending had off night..but Bennington was on...

3. COULD not survive Connor Barfy...too much bad to overcome.

4.Bad fumble by KK on 4th STL goal = gift wrapped...
5.Bedard kine gaiks to produce ..Had chances.. but still if thatvis 1st line gotta produce.
Bedard not getting his bestxaset...his shot...pff in clear space...

6. Also should be more break-aways and 2 ones from Bedardckine...But it hardly has ever happened.. why not? YOU WOULD THINK WITH SKATING of Kurashev and Reichel there ought to be more break-aways and 2 ones from the line..but just not happening.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I’ve brought up coaching changes quite a few times. At what point does whoever is coaching the pp get replaced? Is it King?
Derek Plante I believe. King was just supposed to be in the 3rd role working with young guys.

This PP doesn't have a body other than Bedard you could call good or worthy of bring on a Pp1st unit. It's what it is by design with the roster, at least after Hall is out.

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
IMO Reichel so far biggest disappointment todate. I know he bulked up but he seems slower, less engaged and mostly one, done and off the ice.
He seems like he's just trying way too hard to be a playmaker when we desperately need someone who can score after Bedard at a somewhat consistent rate

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

Im glad this was said. Too many on here are saying we can’t use the effort excuse because the roster is bad, so Luke isn’t at fault. But clearly some in the locker room are feeling it as well.

If this was Torts seeing this, he’d bag skate the team every day until they learn. That’s really the only way to fix an issue like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray c

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Coaching has absolutely been a problem this season. I don't think the players trust this coaching staff, and with how the power play is coached, I can't blame them. Effort level to start games has been shit. The team doesn't work hard for 60 minutes, either. The PK has gone to shit, since they stopped putting fast players out there, and started playing passive.

Richardson also LOVES his f***ing plugs way too much.

The veteran goalie leaves practice early every practice, too. Even when he's not starting. So there's a work ethic/culture issue, as well. Mrazek is healthy, from what I have heard.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Coaching has absolutely been a problem this season. I don't think the players trust this coaching staff, and with how the power play is coached, I can't blame them. Effort level to start games has been shit. The team doesn't work hard for 60 minutes, either. The PK has gone to shit, since they stopped putting fast players out there, and started playing passive.

Richardson also LOVES his f***ing plugs way too much.

The veteran goalie leaves practice early every practice, too. Even when he's not starting. So there's a work ethic/culture issue, as well. Mrazek is healthy, from what I have heard.
Rod Brindamour come on down this upcoming off season

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I know a lot of you guys follow the AHL. I don’t. I have no baseline for Reichel. I’m just seeing a guy who isn’t an NHL player

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
20231125_034952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad