Blues GM Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

Nick,
You should send me line combinations that consider all possible variables. I see Yzerman and Pronger's frailty is becoming contagious as Chara is now down.
I think we should seriously consider quarantining the Blues before it rubs off on other teams ;)

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Oh man, am I ever getting acquainted with GM Editor these days. Thought 7 d-men was enough, but it seems I need another. :mad:

And hopefully if it does rub off, it only rubs off on the teams closest to mine - specifically any teams near the top of the Central Division :D

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Oh man, am I ever getting acquainted with GM Editor these days. Thought 7 d-men was enough, but it seems I need another. :mad:

And hopefully if it does rub off, it only rubs off on the teams closest to mine - specifically any teams near the top of the Central Division :D

D Sean O'Donnell might look good in a Blues uniform... not only does he have the size, toughness and defensive awareness to be a solid addition to your blueline, he's also a good puck mover (PA 67). Perhaps when you're back from your, ahem, scouting trip, we could talk trade?

Just watch that your players' injur bug doesn't translate to your time on the slopes - the last thing the Blues need is a GMin a full body-cast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad